Year Round Programs for Youth & Adults
The Wrightsville Beach Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of year-round activities for youth and adults including youth cooking, tennis lessons, bridge, cotillion, cotillion, summer camps, fitness classes for all levels, and more!.
For questions on any class, lesson, or program, call 910-256-7925 or email the department.
- 2017-2018 After School Program (WB Elementary) Registration Dates: Wrightsville Beach Residents: Registration Opens June 19 Returning Non-Residents: Registration Opens July 3 New Non-Residents: Registration Opens July 17
- Kids' Cooking
- Performance Club
- Performance Club Saturday Singers
- Cotillion / Pre-Cotillion
- Cotillion Holiday Etiquette Party
- Babysitter Training Course
- Foundation Flag Football - Fall 2017
- Youth Basketball Instructional League - Fall 2017
- Soccer Skills Instruction
- Tennis Lessons