Planning & Inspections Department
Planning & InspectionsThe Planning & Inspections Department strives to carefully plan community development through a structured environment by enforcing local building and zoning codes, the International Building Code, minimum housing standards, and the Coastal Area Management Act (CAMA) local permitting program. All aspects of development within Wrightsville Beach Town limits must be granted authorization by the Planning and Inspections Department. Our department also oversees the functions of the Planning Board and Historic Landmark Commission. Our staff is available to assist you with the permitting process and to answer any questions you might have along the way.
- Municipal Planning and Permitting
- Long Range Strategic Planning
- Zoning Permits
- CAMA Minor Permits
- Building Inspections
- Building Permits
- Code Enforcement
- Conditional Use Permits
Town Planning Staff
- For questions pertaining to Building Code, Flood Requirements, or Town building requirements please contact:
Tony Wilson - Director of Planning and Parks.
- For questions regarding Zoning, CAMA, Town Ordinances, Code Enforcement, and Town Boards and Commissions please contact: Danielle Villegas - Planning/Zoning.
- To schedule a Building Inspection please contact: Trevor Welsh - Building Inspector.